Followers

Friday, March 23, 2018

Education Day ~ Touch the Future

 
      Last spring semester 2017's Education Day was one of a kind. Usually what happens on this day is having students display their academic achievements to judges and present their work orally in English of course. I'm the type who really enjoys such a day because it makes me feel competent to have come up with final products after putting all the hardwork on the tasks. For personal reasons, I was only able to present my Practicum I portfolio and luckily was granted the first place for it out of all the competitors. Dr. Anwar AlKawtharani attended the presentation and took a look at my work and commented positively on it. I believe such an event is necessary in having us students practice our oral communicative skills yet engage us in the challenge itself to seek satisfaction.   .

1 comment:

  1. Education Day is a chance to celebrate and say thank you to all those who share their passion.

    ReplyDelete

Who needs GRAMMMAR?!

Some English speakers use the grammar properly, but in fact don’t know the main reason behind such usages. This goes back to what is subco...